- 90 g butter
- 4 x Mars bars (53 g size – or the equivalent of 200 g)
- 3 cups of rice bubbles
- 100 g milk chocolate
- Lining 26 x 18 slice tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter and Mars Bars – microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir till smooth.
- Pour Rice Bubbles into the butter/Mars Bar mixture – Mix until all combined.
- Press into the slice tin – put in fridge (or freezer briefly) to set.
- Melt chocolate – break into small squares and microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Rice Bubbles mixture and spread evenly.
- Cool in fridge until chocolate hardens.
- At room temperature – cut into squares with a large sharp knife.
- Store in the fridge.
- Add some some colour to the chocolate topping – e.g. M&M’s, in the melt or sprinkles on top
- Use your favourite chocolate for topping (not cream filling) – e.g. Whittaker Sea Salt & Caramel Brittle or L&P or Toblerone