This recipe need a Spirallizer
- 2 Skinless Chicken breasts, skin removed and cut into double bite size
- 3 or 4 Limes, juice all & zest of 1 or 2
- 4 to 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tblspn Olive Oil
- 2 tspn Cumin
- 4 Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Corriander, snipped
- Cover the chicken lime juice – marinate for 10 minutes
- Heat olive oil into a large pan – add the chicken in single layer. Do not turn yet
- When the chicken has browned on the bottom sprinkle it with Cumin – allow it to cook to about halfway thru
- While chicken cooking – spirallize the Zucchini (don’t do too early)
- Flip the chicken and allow to cook a couple more minutes to brown and then reduce the heat – sprinkle in the garlic and lime zest. Stir it a little.
- Once chicken is cooked add lime juice and stir all up.
- Remove the chicken to a bowl and put a little more olive oil in the pan carefully and add in the Zucchini.
- Stir the Zucchini till it starts to brown a little – add more spices as desired.
- Put chicken back in the pan to mix it up and add Corriander