- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese – Roquefort or similar
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 shallots, fine diced
- 1/2 tspn thyme, fine diced
- 1/2 tspn finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbspn flat-leaf parsley, fine chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, using the back of a fork, lightly mash the Roquefort with the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Stir in the lemon juice, shallots, thyme, lemon zest and chopped parsley.
- Season the blue-cheese dressing with salt and pepper